2015 Cat 980M Wheel Loader, Aggregate Handler Package, 8,300 Original frame hours, 1,034 Idle Hours recorded, Matching Radials, 7 yard, GP bucket w/ Edge, Ride Control, On Board Scale, Maintenance history since new, A1 condition, as good as anything on the market, from a good home. Read the details!
· KRS Serial Number Prefix
· Original Paint
· Extra clean condition, from sand mine
· 8,300 Frame Hours
· 1,034 hours were Idle time as recorded by ECM
· Only 7,266 actual hours in operation for this machine
· Very low, 35% load factor recorded, for life of machine
· Average Engine RPM’s for life of machine recorded at 1,466 RPM
· Average lifetime fuel rate for the machine is 7.96 Gallons per hour
· Ride Control equipped
· Factory Payload Monitor system
· Aggregate Handler Package (Larger Counterweight & Factory Scale)
· Auto Lube
· Light Package
· Command Joystick Steering
· Rear view camera
· Heated Seat
· Radio Group
· Product Link installed
· Straight Edge, general purpose Bucket, 7 Yard capacity
· 425 HP, Cat C13 Accert engine, final tier 4
· 68,000 lb operating weight
Lease / Finance programs available for this machine
Matching Bridgestone Radial Tires, 29.5 R25
· Front LH tire measures 68/32nds, or 89% Remaining
· Front RH tire measures 67/32nds, or 87% Remaining
· Rear LH tire measures 69/32nds, or 90% Remaining
· Rear RH tire measures 69/32nds, or 90% Remaining
This is one of the cleanest 980M’s we have had. This machine is in its original paint, Cab is clean, No visible oil leaks, Pins and Bushings in the loader frame, and center are all tight with no excessive play. We are currently going thru the machine in our service department.
This machine came from a sand mine, the company bought this machine new, and maintained the machine as good as anyone in the business. We have the Cat Facts report for your viewing, documenting the maintenance, since the machine was new. Also have company supplied service records.
This machine is currently getting an extensive, quality assurance work order, at our facility, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection, of all component pressures to cat spec, we are also servicing all oils and filters on machine, along with several other pre sale procedures. This machine will be ready to go. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you, including the full work order that is being performed.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and Video available of this machine on our website, www.jjscheckel.com. Priced to sell wholesale.